Have you always wanted to learn how to dance the International style of Cha Cha Cha? Or, do you want to fine tune your technical skill in this energetic dance?
Dance the Cha Cha features:
- 54 Individual Video Tutorials
- Learn to count to Cha Cha Music
- Learn the Body Positions in Basic Cha Cha Steps
- Learn 11 Cha Cha Step Patterns
- Leaders Foot Positions Described & Demonstrated
- Followers Foot Positions Described & Demonstrated
- Technical Tips Described & Demonstrated
- Demonstrations for each Step to Music with counts
- 3 Basic Cha Cha Routines to learn
- Comprehensive Written Cha Cha Theory
- Cha Cha Music to listen and dance to
- Fun & Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Dance the Cha Cha - International Cha Cha Cha is specifically designed to help you learn the International style of Cha Cha Cha, otherwise known as the cheeky Cha Cha Cha, or the Cuban Cha Cha Cha. The Cha Cha can be danced socially with a partner or an instructor. It can be danced at parties or events like a wedding or even as your own wedding dance! Whilst others like to dance the Cha Cha
at a more serious level within elite Dancesport competitions.
Dance the Cha Cha - International Cha Cha Cha is the most comprehensive dance application on the market today with 54 individual video tutorials, an extensive list of written Cha Cha theory and some Cha Cha music for you to listen and dance to.
Designed and Released by Justin Moulton, Owner/Director of Alegria Dance Centre in Melbourne, Australia. A championship level Latin American Dancesport Competitor with the vision to allow people the opportunity to learn to dance in the comfort of their own home, at a very low cost.
In Spanish, Alegria simply means happiness, joy, contentment and satisfaction! We hope that your experience with Dance the Cha Cha
- International Cha Cha Cha is exactly that.