"#1 among 8 Educational iPhone Apps for Small Business Owners" - Mashable
Learn how to utilize information systems to analyze and solve real-world problems in all areas of your business today! Download Information Systems & Tech for Managers course, the newest addition to the acclaimed Learning-To-Go app series NOW for an engaging, rigorous, and in-depth learning experience that will allow you to correctly utilize and apply the use of information systems to every area of your business!
This unique mobile course outlines the importance of properly utilizing data bases, networking, telecommunications, and wireless mobile technology in order to expedite the resolution of real-time problems, challenge, and obstacles that arise in the modern business arena. Popular and contemporary information technology software platforms are discussed and explained at length. These include Executive Information Systems, Expert Systems, Artificial Intelligence, and many others. This knowledge will ultimately enable you to minimize down-time and lack of productivity within your business, making your business more competitive and positioning it for success.
Information Systems & Tech for Managers course is a complete learning solution, utilizing a full professional-level textbook – logically divided into seventeen chapters – and multiple study aides such as knowledge tests and interactive flashcards to ensure an effective learning experience. Designed specifically for optimized mobile learning this course is structured to work at the user’s pace and around their schedule. Furthermore, because this course is geared toward entrepreneurs with only a basic background in math and accounting this app can prove to be an effective learning tool even for novices to information technology management.
• The What and Why of Information Systems (IS) & Information Technology (IT)
• Models for Decision Making
• Selecting Computer Hardware
• Using Systems Software
• Using Application Software
• Data and Data Management
• Data Communications
• Network and Telecommunications
• Internet and Intranet
• Accounting information Systems and Packages
• Financial Management Information Systems and Packages
• Manufacturing Information Systems and Packages
• Marketing Information Systems and Packages
• Decision Support Systems
• Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
• Control and Security of Information Systems
• Wireless Technologies
• Full course text divided by chapter and section
• Interactive flashcards for subject review
• Comprehensive chapter-level tests
• Explanations of right and wrong answers
Learning To-Go: is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work of Professor and best-selling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Promoted by ComboApp Marketing & PR Agency http://marketing.comboapp.com