Clara and her sisters are back with a new exciting adventure in the city.
This time, dad has asked us to find a series of objects that we’ll have to add to our backpack. For this, we need to explore the various places we will find along the way. In the process, we’ll discover a world full of games and surprises that will allow us to learn while playing.
Did you ever think that a walk in the city could be so much fun?
Clara in the City is a game, in which children have to choose the character they identify with to explore the city streets, where a world of surprises awaits them. The pharmacy, the park and the music store are just some of the places your children may visit. There, they’ll find dozens of interactive objects games and much more!
Join Clara and her sisters in this new adventure and share the fun with others!
Goals of the game:
- To acquire the skills and behaviors needed to move around the city safely but still having fun.
- To find and select different items used in everyday life.
- To learn the correct way to cross the street and to respect traffic lights.
- To educate children about personal hygiene habits like washing their hands.
- To practice basic knowledge about shapes and colors and more advanced knowledge about instruments, experiments, etc.
- Suitable for children aged 2 to 6.
- Three lovable characters to choose from.
- More than 50 interactive objects.
- Each scene contains hidden games and surprises.
- New objects and scenes that make each game unique.
- Offers positive reinforcement, encouraging children to keep on playing.
- No time limits or strict rules to follow.
- No third-party advertising.
- No in-app purchases.