Requirements: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later.
OS / Version: iOS / 4.1
Publisher's description - CineTap for Netflix 4.1
CineTap is an alternative user interface implementation for Netflix on iPad. Designed from the ground up for iPad, CineTap combines an elegant user interface with a high performance native implementation. NOTE: CineTap requires the official Netflix app for movie playback.
CineTap includes the following features: * UX is designed for iPad from the ground up. Fully take advantage of large screen size. Looks and works great in both Landscape and Portrait modes. Very clean visual interface plus high performance native implementation and intelligent content prefetching / caching, making using Netflix on iPad a pleasure.
* Hierarchical structure helps finding titles quickly and provides easy access to a larger portion of Netflix Instant Watch catalog all pre-filtered using Netflix personalization API tailored to your preference.
* Support search to find any title in Netflix catalog. Convenient access to search anywhere. Search results displayed using the same familiar presentation and navigation interface.
* Details screen designed as a pop up over gallery to keep gallery context. Details screen includes standard movie metadata such as title, parental rating, star rating, synopsis, cast, director, genres. It also provides easy access to playback and queue management (add/remove instant, DVD, blu-ray, save).
* Detail screen feature multiple sub tabs to provide convenient access to episodes for series / seasons titles and to similar titles of the selected title all without leaving the detail screen context.
* Simply tap on the stars in the detail screen to rate the movie. Detail screen also provides bookmark information (minutes watched) for previously viewed movie and series / seasons episodes.
* Seamlessly invoke the official Netflix application for movie playback and transition back to CineTap upon exit playback.
The "Download" link for CineTap for Netflix 4.1 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.