- Jacksonville Real Estate and Homes for Sale – CB Vanguard Realty
- Haya Magazine
- Hari Raya Aidilfitri Cards - Eid Mubarak & Hari Raya
- Railway Digest Magazine
- How To Draw Anime - Best Learning Guide
- Storemio: a better way to buy and sell locally
- Ping! Zine Web Tech Magazine
- Love Quotes to Remember (FREE)
- Cupcakes Wallpapers, Themes & Backgrounds - Download Free Desserts HD Pics
- VMX Magazine – Vintage Motocross & Dirt Bike Quarterly
Belly Card 1.3.2
Not as bad as everyone says...
Belly is great for what it is. It is not designed for national chains on purpose, and that is what I love about it. It`s created to give local businesses a leg up--something I can always support.
The app isn`t buggy if you get the card first. I didn`t even have to register online or anything. Just used my card for a while and when I got the app everything works like a charm. I love how I can see what the rewards are and what businesses nearby offer Belly. I find myself choosing them over the ones that don`t!
Best App of the year!
This is a great idea, and it has spread like wildfire in Austin! I use my Belly Card all the time when I eat at Wahoo`s, get my coffee at Halcyon, and then get more food from Toasties! Plus it`s free!
buggy -- doesn`t seem to work
Created an account, logged in, scanned my bar code at a restaurant. Clicked restaurant to check my points, said I had 0 points. Thought maybe there was a delay in how long it takes for points to show. Checked the restaurant again a couple hours later and still says I have 0 points there…… ? broken?
Related - Lifestyle - Belly Card 1.3.2
The "Download" link for Belly Card 1.3.2 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
Customers also see - like Belly Card 1.3.2
More in Lifestyle - for Belly Card 1.3.2
More by Bellyflop LLC - for Belly Card 1.3.2