- Walkthrough & Guide for Terraria - Mods, Maps, Crafting, Recipes, Building, Items, and Survival Tips(Unoffical)
- Speak 2 Translate －Live Voice and Text Translator with Speech
- Speak 2 Translate – Free Live Voice and Text Translator with Speech
- Models Magazine
- Furniture Guide For Minecraft ( Universal )-Lite Edition
- 2048 New Season
- Database for The Elder Scrolls Online™
- Free Gems Guide for Clash of Clans
- VOA标准英语免费版hd 2014最新版英语流利说 带您走遍美国校园
- 口语外教免费HD版 生活口语听力 英汉字典有声朗读精选版
- Qualité Méditerranée
Download ASL - 'American Sign Language' iPhone iPad iOS
iOS ASL - 'American Sign Language' 1.1 Mobile
It`s fine if all you`re interested in is learning the alphabet and even at that they do not show you all angles of the hand.
A great app for beginners. Would love a next level up. Beginning words, basic conversational language, etc.
Only the alphabet
I guess it`s fine if you don`t know your letters. But there are only 26 if you can`t remember those you need more than just an ap to help you out
Related - Reference - ASL - 'American Sign Language' 1.1
The "Download" link for ASL - 'American Sign Language' 1.1 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
More in Reference - for ASL - 'American Sign Language' iPhone iPhone
More by Duchy Software - for ASL - 'American Sign Language' app ioS