- Update Guide for iOS 7 - Upgrade your iPhone & iPad
- Todo 7 -The ORIGINAL To-Do Task List
- PowerGuard(security&privacy) - protect battery+album+contacts - (battery saver , protect album and private photo.s and pic.tures , lock photos and album , contacts backup, iphone tips) for ios7
- Taghvim Rooz
- Fantastical 2
- myMail - Free Email Inbox Manager for Gmail, Yahoo, AOl, Outlook and Hotmail Services
- Resume Star: Pro Resume Designer
- TcDesk Mobile
Why remove WiFi Sync???
Waste of money - I went back to my old version of 1Password as I don`t want my passwords stored in the "Cloud" or in Dropbox (why would anyone trust such an option?). I`m a bit puzzled as to what the developers were thinking in removing the ability to sync using my home wireless network.
Please add WiFi sync back!
I agree with the other reviewers. Wifi sync is a security must have for me. Cloud sync is great for some, but not for me and many other users. Please add the feature back!
Where`s wifi syncing with Mac? FAIL!!!
Now there`s no way of syncing our iDevice with a Mac unless you use Dropbox or iTunes with with cables.
This is a step backwards.
Do not buy this yet. Keep using the older version.
***** CAN NOT SYNC WITH MAC*****
Went back to using the older version.
Related - Productivity - 1Password 4.0.2
The "Download" link for 1Password 4.0.2 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
More in Productivity - for 1Password 4.0.2
More by AgileBits Inc. - for 1Password 4.0.2