Publisher's description - 1-800 CONTACTS, Inc. 1.0.1
In the beginning, there was your eye doctor.
Fast forward through a couple millennia of mail order catalogs, 1-800 numbers, and AOL, to this piece of magical glass you hold in your hand…and you end up with the most fantastic way to order contact lenses in the history of our solar system.
Where else can you reorder your contacts in 3 taps? Pluto? PLUTO ISN’T EVEN A PLANET ANYMORE.
This is the only place.
Ordering for the first time? It’s slightly more than 3 taps, but it’s still simple and quick and we’ll walk you through the whole process like a scout helping an old lady cross the street, except not in a patronizing way because that’s rude.
**YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS
What we mean to say is, we’re really good at customer service. Test us. Call us and if we don’t answer in less than 30 seconds we’ll send you a Bundt cake.
Texts? Yes. We respond in about 4 minutes.
Email? Please. Less than 15 minutes.
All by real, live people with adorable Utah accents (NOTE: Accent not available in email or SMS).
**LENSGAUGE FOR EVERYONE
Perhaps you aren’t a 1-800 CONTACTS customer yet. It’s OK. We aren’t here to judge. Our LensGauge feature can be used by anybody to be reminded of when it’s time to swap out their lenses. Because nobody likes itchy red eyes. Nobody.
• Scan your contact lens box with your iPhone’s camera and BAM! Your prescription is imported.
• Take a picture of your paper prescription and BOOM! (miss you Steve) we’ll ship your contacts even faster.
• Find an eye doctor based on your current location. Stop and think about that. IT’S TECHNOLOGY.
• Like a kid with a milkshake, we’ll slurp up your doc’s info straight from your Contacts. No typing required.
• Speaking of no typing, you don’t even have to type your credit card info. You can use your camera for that, too. Or use PayPal. Whatevs.
• And, as previously mentioned, reordering is so simple you could do it with your face.
This app is free. Freer than a bald eagle in the absence of space clutching an American flag punching the Berlin Wall. It’s that free.
What do you need to witness this black magic? An iPhone 3GS, 4, or 4S running iOS 4.3 or later.
You know what to do.