Download UNOâ„¢ HD iPhone iPad iOS
Now you can play the world famous card game in the most faithful recreation ever! Gather up to 4 of your friends around the table and play using a single iPad with the new â€œOne Device Multiplayerâ€ mode. Of course, you can also connect with your friendsâ€™ iPad or iPhone devices for local Wi-Fi multiplayer. UNOâ„¢ has never been so fun and easy for everyone to play, so be the first to get rid of all your cards!
THE CLASSIC CARD GAME
- The #1 card game for fun with friends and family with the gameâ€™s classic identity and rules that are easy enough for anyone to understand!
- All your favorite Action Cards are here: Wild, Reverse, Draw 2 and the rest!
UNIQUE MULTIPLAYER MODES
- Play multiplayer with up 3 friends gathered around a single iPad, or with everyone using their own devices connected locally via Wi-Fi.
- Gameloft LIVE! support: Go online to play 24/7 with people from all over the world (through Wi-Fi connection).
CUSTOMIZE YOUR GAME
- The game allows you to customize the rules and discover many new ways to play UNOâ„¢, like â€œUNO 7-0â€, â€œUNO Challengeâ€, and â€œJump Inâ€.
- Progress through increasingly difficult challenges in Tournament mode to collect prizes and unlock up to 8 colourful deck themes to give the game a fresher look.
Get ready to call â€œUNOâ€ on your iPad!
*** Follow Gameloft on Twitter to get more info about this game and all our upcoming titles at http://twitter.com/gameloft
Also available from Gameloft on iPad: Dungeon Hunter, Asphalt 5, N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance, Letâ€™s Golf, Modern Combat: Sandstorm, Real Football 2010 and NFL 2010.
iOS UNOâ„¢ HD 1.3.1 Mobile
Chronic Pausing and players leaving
This new version is horrible! Chronic issues in multiple online players mode. when 4 players, one or more get dropped out of the game every time.
Chronic "Pause" of the game as well, esp. with 4 players.
I hate where the player on the left has the Add as Friend button, you ALWAYS hit it as you sift through your cards.
The archaic way to play cards is bad too, because you may play a card you do not want to play by double tapping if as you sift through your cards.
THE GOOD PARTS...
I like the new way the "connect" and "ready" feature works in the online multi-player works when you join a room. as well as the option of the room host to drop people out and/or invite to play.
I would give it zero star if I could since I have no
way to play this game.
Since buying this app, I have yet been able to play it.
The app crashes at the 90% loading point. With sound
turned on at the startup screen, the app does not even
load sometimes. I have to turn off sound to coax it to go
to the loading page. Stay away from this app until they
get all problems resolved!
Game doesn`t work
The game won`t work! I start it up and then it goes back to my desktop. It better start working soon!
Related - Games - UNOâ„¢ HD 1.3.1
More in Games - for UNOâ„¢ HD iPhone
More by Gameloft - for UNOâ„¢ HD app ioS