Download The Boston Globe ePaper iPhone iPad iOS
Globe Newspaper Company, Inc., the publisher behind many iOS app (Boston.com News,The Big Picture from Boston.com,The Boston Globe ePaper,DESIGN New England, the magazine of splendid homes & gardens,Boston.com RadioBDC,Texas Conference For Women), brings The Boston Globe ePaper with a number of new features along with the usual bug fixes. The Boston Globe ePaper app has been update to version 3.1 with several major changes and improvements. App release that improves performance, provides several new options.
The Boston Globe ePaper is a full replica edition, including every article, and page as it appeared in print. Advertising inserts, and the Sunday Comics are not currently included.
• The ePaper is free for Boston Globe print or digital subscribers. Simply sign-in using your BostonGlobe.com account.
Click4more: Related apps the boston globe epaper
• Each new edition will be downloaded in the background by 5am every morning if your iPad or iPhone is turned on.
• Single issues can be purchased for $0.99 without a subscription.
• One-click in-app subscriptions are available for $14.99 a month.
• Read stories in the replica `Page View` or as text and photos in `SmartFlow` view.
• Web links and phone numbers are clickable in articles and advertisements.
• Share articles via email, Facebook or Twitter.
• Listen to individual stories, or the full paper via a text-to-speech option.
• Recent back issues are available for downloading.
iOS The Boston Globe ePaper 3.1 Mobile
Great way to read paper on iPad
I love this app on the iPad I haven`t had any problems with it`s much better then the globes regular website and apps although, it isn`t practical on the iPhone the screen is too tiny.
Great way to read the Globe
(note: the problem with the recent update has been fixed)
Very nice app for reading the Globe in a newspaper-like format. With this app, I`m saving about $40 per month over the print version, which pays back the cost of my iPad in just over a year.
The app works
There was a problem with authentication of the ePaper this morning (7/7) and it was fixed within an hour. It affected but was unrelated to the v3.1 update to the app.
Related - News - The Boston Globe ePaper 3.1
More in News - for The Boston Globe ePaper iPhone
More by Globe Newspaper Company, Inc. - for The Boston Globe ePaper app ioS