Price:
Free
Compatible:
iPad
Requirements:
Compatible with iPad.
Version:

Description - T3

Future plc , the publisher behind many iOS app (NGamer ,GamesMaster ,Official Windows Magazine ,Mac|Life Mag ,Photoshop Video Tutorials – Teach Yourself Adobe Photoshop, Elements and Creative Suite ,cyclingnews.com 2011), brings T3 with a number of new features along with the usual bug fixes. T3 app has been update to version 3.0 with several major changes and improvements. App release that improves performance, provides several new options.

If you are iPad owner,you now can download T3 for free from Apple Store. The application is designed for use in English language. It weighs in at only 10MB to download. The new T3 app version 3.0 has been updated on 2014-11-20. The Apple Store includes a very useful feature that will check if your device and iOS version are both compatible with the app. Most iPhone and iPad are compatible. Here is the app`s compatibility information: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later
More Info: Find more info about T3 in Future plc`s Official Website : http://www.t3.com/magazine/ipad.html

The world`s greatest gadget magazine delivered direct to your iPad. This app lets you buy and download T3: iPad Edition every month and access the T3: iPad Edition Free Preview. Exclusive iPad content: Videos: Watch exclusive video ...
The built in browser is a bit wonky but overall pretty intuitive interactive features As for the content itself T3 gets 5 stars from me                 It s a pretty good reader for T3 indiebands
One request include pound to US dollars I know and include more US Canadian items example Autel Robotics Xstar Premium Drone 699 during Christmas 4K camera and all the features of the DJI Phantom 4 not on your list Ouch This is a must read love it                 Love it 4 99 Stars Tim from Greensboro
Super tech ideas                     Great Dwamos
I love this magazine                     Awesome Metalango
Started with the paper issue from UK and ME now only a digital reader and love it more Keep up the good work guys                     Simply the BEST thh67
Nice app design to make this famous magazine more interesting                     Nice app design Telung
Subscribed through iTunes 1st 3 attempts to download the current issue failed Had to uninstall and reinstall the app Finally worked Today a new edition was in the library Failed again three times trying to download Uninstall and reinstall again Now continues to error out on the new edition and wanting me to pay again for the first issue I received even after restoring Seems a tech magazine could do much better than this     Poor app performance Tony2979
Sometimes challenging UI but ever amusing and colorful to match the top notch and oft snarky content                     Amusing interface on top of great content Lolluuu
Keeps getting better                     Good stuff Ibanga Udofia
Love this magazine Blows all others away                     T3 Treavie
In my opinion nothing can replace the feeing of holding a book or magazine in your hands and turning the pages However I must admit the iPad edition of T3 that I wait impatiently each month almost fulfills that craving It is an excellent app Congratulations M H Emiroglu                     T3 in iPad Mhemir
It can be better ipad 2             Ok Wilson Ortiz
If you like technology and gadgets this is the perfect magazine                     Perfect Charalambos Karacostas
Love the App don t buy print anymore                     Fantastic App Oshpoppie©
You menus don t work articles from other pages randomly show up in other articles For a tech mag your not very technical If these bugs are showing up in your production app I would not buy this mag Sorry for bad review but if I can t read an article or quit out of the mag then it should not be in the store     Terrible on iPad RGlide650
Having the same problem as the other reviewer Was charged for another year s subscription and have been unable to open the app Months of wasted money Would appreciate a refund Thanks     Useless Count Smacula
I bought a yearly subscription but this must be a case of bait and switch because after I paid I cannot read the magazine at all since the app crashes and will not download any issue This has been the case for several months I redownloaded the app several times but it has been of no use Please refund all of us our subscription fees     Please refund us our subscription fee astoryteller
The new update is very unstable it stops downloads and is full of errors Do something We pay money for this so it is unacceptable     New update terrible Worldluxurytraveller
I can t purchase a subscription     Not working subscription Adrian Daras
I purchased a yearly subscription and every month I put up with downloading the latest issue making sure of course not to let my iPad go to sleep or else the download doesn t complete after going through the hassle of all that what do I get Crash after crash after crash after crash How ironic you keep on categorizing electronics every month while your crappy app doesn t function properly Where would T3 rank this app     Rip off A.T.161
Nothing interactive about it just close up pictures of the iPhone 5 Even HELP is not available BUT it lets me buy a full subscription to the magazine if I want to Very disappointing No way to contact anybody to report it like other iPad magazines do within their app Surprising being that Future Publishing has other great magazines     Don t waste your 99 cents sandygail
It is nice to be able to get a magizine downloaded but why not include the entire content of the actual magizine i have subscribed to several magizines and each one that dumbs down the ipad version I do not renew and will never renew again Come on people We pay a premium to own a tablet device and a premium to subscribe to a digital version of the magazines So why do you think any consumer will put up with half content nonsense Playboy is the only one that has a good deal 8 a month all magazines of their entire library from 1950 to today Also t3 has a great many articles and would be nice to just hit on a ad or a photo and go to the venders website Thats just basic people Could you all get organized                 MISSING ADS AND PAGES Hobo6
Great magazine experience Had a hiccup with the subscription not showing my past magazines but support was helpful and resolved it Love the way these guys bring the magazine to what it can be like on devices like this instead of boring traditionalism             Beautifully done Smittyhead
Why would you lock all the content in the sample edition Not a very good test drive DELETE     Why the locks Stonefly Creative
What s up with the huge pages that don t fit on the screen I have an ipad3 and this is such a pain     Boo 7channelfreak
With apps well anything really great customer service is often hard to come by However T3 has been impeccable I admit that I had a problem at first with the app not recognizing my subscription number but I sent an email and was responded to within minutes Needless to say I was up and running with an AMAZING magazine and graphics within 30 minutes Thank you to Paddy for the great service                     Customer service JMS182
I don t think it s fair that you can restore the purchased magazines ONLY if you are a subscriber I have bought a couple of editions as non subscriber in order to see whether I want to be a subscriber or not But after an update all the magazine that I have purchased went missing Each edition cost me 4 99 unlike the 1 99 a subscriber pays for So a subscriber pays less AND gets to restore the purchased editions Whereas I payed a lot more and cannot restore the previously bought edition That is truly unfair Evo Magazine on the other hand actually remembers all the magazines I buy which makes it possible for me to restore them And only for that I have become an EVO magazine subscriber owing to their fair and honest business conduct Unfortunately Road Track T3 Automobile Robb Report and Car and Driver Magazine are all the same Actually Robb Report is even worse because one edition of Robb Report cost me 7 99 I rarely take time to write a review but this time I felt ripped off and had to share this with others     Unfair Puzzle836
If you consider buying T3 magazines DON T I am struggling for months now to get back the magazines I bought through a subscription Despite the purchase evidences I provided and a long chain of emails there was no success The only thing I got was a never ending discussion and several re installs of the application Not only I lost my money the magazines I bought and now also my time If Apple would be serious they would remove this app from distribution If you consider getting some of the magazines of Future Publishing DON T They have the worst customer support you may imagine Keep your fingers and time far from these time and money wasters I hope you take this review seriously and don t get trapped in the same problem I did There is enough amusement out there and T3 and Future Publishing only have grief to offer you I never imagined I would write such a review But i feel that it is not even close to the frustration my experience with this magazine app and the people behind it gave me until now     New version still the same frustration A97:)
Upgraded to iOS5 and the T3 app vanished and I appear to have lost ALL my previous issues Upon re downloading bookshelf shows no issues Great magazine but not great enough to pay for each issue TWICE NONE of my other magazine apps behaved this way After the upgrade the T3 app did not even appear on iCloud I guess my magazines and money are gone forever     NOT HAPPY willphoto
Return to the old version instead of the stupid one We can not buy and do not even subscribe Always ask us to use the appropriate application before making the purchase     Stupid update Heart.Call
The iPad version of T3 is AMAZING Good work guys                     Love it AntonisCyprus
Always thought this is a great magazine and always lots of new info                     Great magazine Chaballout
Just bought the May issue and I can t download it It says the file is corrupt and try to download it again I ve tried 10 times now don t buy until they fix this I want my money back     Don t buy Jfrplp
So the magazine looks nice but 40 subscription for a year is to much I m looking for more like 15     Mag looks cool but subscription price to high peteostro
It was working fine but this month it will no longer connect to the store to retrieve information Since I m a subscriber I hope they fix this soon         Nice app Robobobok
No way I m paying 5 for each issue You would think with far less overhead by not having the overhead of printing hard copies and mailing them that the digital editions would be cheaper         Way too expensive kalkap
After reading my first T3 on my iPad I can say that I will never go back to old print It s has so much more depth and content After all who can say that they got a 360 degree view of a product in a printed magazine along with video interaction and excellent opinions and reviews The loading time of the magazine is quite long and the auto resume doesn t always work The prices are also high and I Would also like to see bookmarks But I say it s worth every cent Excellent                     I ll never go back TyBooyzen.
however i really liked it on iPad works great                 monthly issue seems a bit pricey IELI TriggeR
Great magazine for 2 Should give a 40 annual subscription deal as in Zinio                     Worth 1 99 iPad@iPhones
Good luck selling this Who would pay 60 70 a year for a monthly magazine     They want at least 5 for each magazine Seriously Fair Reviewer
Imagine being charged an Admission Fee to a Retail store just to shop That s what this is You download the Free App in order to be able to Buy the magazine so that you can then hopefully actually find something you may want to buy and spend again     Bogus What a rip wizard39
nice setup but weak content too expensive compared to other mags     not worth that much Tony Hage
With 6 99 it dosent even matter if navigation is noble The price is ridiculous so the app     Hate the price Soheilab
A fun app obviously a lot of work has gone into getting so much detail here it s very interactive rich and glossy and almost game like trying to find all the little hidden treats Embedded video hidden graphics and lots of panels to pan around in It took a while to download I had to keep poking around the LIbrary while it was loading to stop my ipad going into AutoLock but well worth it once it was finished installing There is a nifty 360 degree camera view that you can pan around in too Nice to see T3 have applied as much attention to the digital edition as they do to the print one It s a bit mind boggling that they ve got many of the pages in two layouts for portrait and landscape                     The Best Digital Magazine yet Bradly J Edwards
tried to download the free issue several times and was unable to see it it us slow and buggy good potencial but bad implementatio     buggy and does not work for me Pedrolive69
6 99 for a digital magazine what are these people smoking I flip through it for five minutes at borders but over 80 a year C mon please do a little market research Wired is 3 99 and that s still too much     HELLO wake up SY Avalon
I will NOT buy an issue until magazine gets rid of the very sexist covers This 2010 and NOT 1970 Also price per issue too much 6 99     Sexist covers Connie B.
I ve been waiting for this moment but very poor pricing please reconsider the price         Great potential poor pricing mrlessy
In my opinion nothing can replace the feeing of holding a book or magazine in your hands and turning the pages However I must admit the iPad edition of T3 that I wait impatiently each month almost fulfills that craving It is an excellent app Congratulations MH Emiroglu                 T3 in iPad
A fun app obviously a lot of work has gone into getting so much detail here its very interactive rich and glossy and almost game like trying to find all the little hidden treats Embedded video hidden graphics and lots of panels to pan around in It took a while to download I had to keep poking around the LIbrary while it was loading to stop my ipad going into AutoLock but well worth it once it was finished installing There is a nifty 360 degree camera view that you can pan around in too Nice to see T3 have applied as much attention to the digital edition as they do to the print one Its a bit mind boggling that theyve got many of the pages in two layouts for portrait and landscape                 The Best Digital Magazine yet
This is a good interface I like the simplicity of it This is something I can show my friends and show them how the iPad is going to change the way we read Im happy it doesnt read as a PDF file but the price is way to expensive You got to be kidding at 699 an issue Ill just download the PDF for free I dont mind paying for something like this but at that price forget about it There no subscription option but if my math is right Im not paying 84 a year either Just because we all paid for an expensive iPad doesnt mean were going to pay for an over priced magazine either even if it does look promising Fix the price or my comment will be the only one you guys get     This should be the standard for magazines
Sometimes challenging UI but ever amusing and colorful to match the top notch and oft snarky content                 Amusing interface on top of great content
With 699 it dosent even matter if navigation is noble The price is ridiculous so the app     Hate the price
nice setup but weak content too expensive compared to other mags     not worth that much
You menus dont work articles from other pages randomly show up in other articles For a tech mag your not very technical If these bugs are showing up in your production app I would not buy this mag Sorry for bad review but if I cant read an article or quit out of the mag then it should not be in the store     Terrible on iPad
Love the App dont buy print anymore                 Fantastic App
Whats up with the huge pages that dont fit on the screen I have an ipad3 and this is such a pain     Boo
The iPad version of T3 is AMAZING Good work guys                 Love it
Always thought this is a great magazine and always lots of new info                 Great magazine
Nice app design to make this famous magazine more interesting                 Nice app design
Good luck selling this Who would pay 6070 a year for a monthly magazine     They want at least 5 for each magazine Seriously
Ive been waiting for this moment but very poor pricing please reconsider the price        Great potential poor pricing
I love this app They have unlocked the potential of magazine apps Great job                 Love it love it love it
It is nice to be able to get a magizine downloaded but why not include the entirecontent of the actual magizine i have subscribed to several magizines and each one that dumbs down the ipad version I do not renew and will never renew again Come on people We pay a premium to own a tablet device and a premium to subscribe to a digital version of the magazines So why do you think any consumer will put up with half content nonsense Playboy is the only one that has a good deal 8 a month all magazines of their entire library from 1950 to today Also t3 has a great many articles and would be nice to just hit on a ad or a photo and go to the venders website Thats just basic people Could you all get organized              MISSING ADS AND PAGES
The new update is very unstable it stops downloads and is full of errors Do something We pay money for this so it is unacceptable     New update terrible
So the magazine looks nice but 40 subscription for a year is to much Im looking for more like 15     Mag looks cool but subscription price to high
I dont think its fair that you can restore the purchased magazines ONLY if you are a subscriber I have bought a couple of editions as nonsubscriber in order to see whether I want to be a subscriber or not But after an update all the magazine that I have purchased went missing Each edition cost me 499 unlike the 199 a subscriber pays for So a subscriber pays less AND gets to restore the purchased editions Whereas I payed a lot more and cannot restore the previously bought edition That is truly unfair Evo Magazine on the other hand actually remembers all the magazines I buy which makes it possible for me to restore them And only for that I have become an EVO magazine subscriber owing to their fair and honest business conduct Unfortunately Road Track T3 Automobile Robb Report and Car and Driver Magazine are all the same Actually Robb Report is even worse because one edition of Robb Report cost me 799 I rarely take time to write a review but this time I felt ripped off and had to share this with others     Unfair
With apps well anything really great customer service is often hard to come by However T3 has been impeccable I admit that I had a problem at first with the app not recognizing my subscription number but I sent an email and was responded to within minutes Needless to say I was up and running with an AMAZING magazine and graphics within 30 minutes Thank you to Paddy for the great service                 Customer service
I cant purchase a subscription     Not working subscription
I purchased a yearly subscription and every month I put up with downloading the latest issuemaking sure of course not to let my iPad go to sleep or else the download doesnt complete after going through the hassle of all that what do I get Crash after crash after crash after crash How ironic you keep on categorizing electronics every month while your crappy app doesnt function properly Where would T3 rank this app     Rip off
After reading my first T3 on my iPad I can say that I will never go back to old print Its has so much more depth and content After all who can say that they got a 360 degree view of a product in a printed magazine along with video interaction and excellent opinions and reviews The loading time of the magazine is quite long and the auto resume doesnt always work The prices are also high and I Would also like to see bookmarks But I say its worth every cent Excellent                 Ill never go back
Started with the paper issuefrom UK and MEnow only a digital readerand love it more Keep up the good work guys                 Simply the BEST
If you like technology and gadgets this is the perfect magazine                 Perfect
Return to the old version instead of the stupid one We can not buy and do not even subscribe Always ask us to use the appropriate application before making the purchase     Stupid update
Imagine being charged an Admission Fee to a Retail store just to shop Thats what this is You download the Free App in order to be able to Buy the magazine so that you can then hopefully actually find something you may want to buy and spend again     Bogus What a rip
I bought a yearly subscription but this must be a case of bait and switch because after I paid I cannot read the magazine at all since the app crashes and will not download any issue This has been the case for several months I redownloaded the app several times but it has been of no use Please refund all of us our subscription fees     Please refund us our subscription fee
If you consider buying T3 magazines DONT I am struggling for months now to get back the magazines I bought through a subscription Despite the purchase evidences I provided and a long chain of emails there was no success The only thing I got was a never ending discussion and several reinstalls of the application Not only I lost my money the magazines I bought and now also my time If Apple would be serious they would remove this app from distribution If you consider getting some of the magazines of Future Publishing DONT They have the worst customer support you may imagine Keep your fingers and time far from these time and money wasters I hope you take this review seriously and dont get trapped in the same problem I did There is enough amusement out there and T3 and Future Publishing only have grief to offer you I never imagined I would write such a review But i feel that it is not even close to the frustration my experience with this magazine app and the people behind it gave me until now     New version still the same frustration
Great magazine for 2 Should give a 40 annual subscription deal as in Zinio                 Worth 199
Really good content and design                 Great app
Subscribed through iTunes 1st 3 attempts to download the current issue failed Had to uninstall and reinstall the app Finally worked Today a new edition was in the library Failed again three times trying to download Uninstall and reinstall again Now continues to error out on the new edition and wanting me to pay again for the first issue I received even after restoring Seems a tech magazine could do much better than this     Poor app performance
It was working fine but this month it will no longer connect to the store to retrieve information Since Im a subscriber I hope they fix this soon        Nice app
It can be betteripad 2           Ok
Not bad for a web magazine This magazine by itself looks incredible but if I could only get past page 8 My theory if they can fix the bugs and make it not so pricey then this would be a winner I know that this is a UK magazine but you are still asking too much Good luck though If you make it cheaper and working past page 8 Holla at ya boy        I just want it to work
Keeps getting better                 Good stuff
Just bought the May issue and I cant download it It says the file is corrupt and try to download it again Ive tried 10 times now dont buy until they fix this I want my money back     Dont buy
however i really liked it on iPad works great              monthly issue seems a bit pricey
699 for a digital magazine what are these people smoking I flip through it for five minutes at borders but over 80 a year Cmon please do a little market research Wired is 399 and thats still too much     HELLO wake up
No way Im paying 5 for each issue You would think with far less overhead by not having the overhead of printing hard copies and mailing them that the digital editions would be cheaper        Way too expensive
Great magazine experience Had a hiccup with the subscription not showing my past magazines but support was helpful and resolved it Love the way these guys bring the magazine to what it can be like on devices like this instead of boring traditionalism           Beautifully done
tried to download the free issue several times and was unable to see it it us slow and buggy good potencial but bad implementatio     buggy and does not work for me
Nothing interactive about it just close up pictures of the iPhone 5 Even HELP is not available BUT it lets me buy a full subscription to the magazine if I want to Very disappointing No way to contact anybody to report it like other iPad magazines do within their app Surprising being that Future Publishing has other great magazines     Dont waste your 99 cents
Upgraded to iOS5 and the T3 app vanished and I appear to have lost ALL my previous issues Upon redownloading bookshelf shows no issues Great magazine but not great enough to pay for each issue TWICE NONE of my other magazine apps behaved this way After the upgrade the T3 app did not even appear on iCloud I guess my magazines and money are gone forever     NOT HAPPY
Why would you lock all the content in the sample edition Not a very good test driveDELETE     Why the locks
I will NOT buy an issue until magazine gets rid of the very sexist covers This 2010 and NOT 1970 Also price per issue too much 699     Sexist covers
Having the same problem as the other reviewer Was charged for another years subscription and have been unable to open the app Months of wasted money Would appreciate a refund Thanks     Useless
Love this magazine Blows all others away                 T3

T3 Lifestyle Ipad Edition December 2010T3 Lifestyle Ipad Edition December 2010T3 Lifestyle Ipad Edition December 2010T3 Lifestyle Ipad Edition December 2010T3 Lifestyle Ipad Edition December 2010T3 Lifestyle Ipad Edition December 2010T3 Lifestyle Ipad Edition December 2010T3 Lifestyle Ipad Edition December 2010T3 Lifestyle Ipad Edition December 2010T3 Lifestyle Ipad Edition December 2010T3 Lifestyle Ipad Edition December 2010T3 Lifestyle Ipad Edition December 2010

More in Lifestyle -T3

Content Edition Ipad Edition Issue Comes Crammed