Download Split Pic - Clone Yourself iPhone iPad iOS
Split Pic has the ability to divide your camera into two, three, or four different sections allowing you to take some Impossible shots. You have the control to either blend these images together to create some super interesting and cool photos, or adjust the edges of the photos to be sharp to look like a standard pic framing app!
∆ First select your layout of either 2, 3 or 4 splits set up horizontally or vertically. Pictures shoot from left to right, or top to bottom, depending on which layout you choose
Click4more: Related apps split pic clone yourself
∆ Next, adjust the split bars to just where you want them. Then get creative and capture a series of photos to tell the story. Don`t be scared to try different things like :
- Cloning yourself
- Use the Build-In Timer
- Zooming in with one frame, then zooming out on the others
- Switching between the facetime Camera and the front Camera
- Multiple Focus Points - with one split, focus on something close. then in the other split, focus on something far away. Thats 3D!!
- Melt faces together ! See what your kids would look like
∆ Finally send your work of art through the awesome Effects section where you can use things like :
- Adjusting the split bars again to get it Just right.
- Blending Tool to make edges melt into each other, or have them sharp.
- Great collection of filters to give it even more of a signature look.
∆ Then its off to social media land! Send it to your favorite social network, save it to your library, or send it off to other apps!
The sky is really the limit with this thing and we can`t wait to see what you can come
∆∆ EasyTiger Apps collaborating with DNA Imagery for a user CONTEST!! ∆∆
---Go to www.ETA-DNA.com for all the details ---
iOS Split Pic - Clone Yourself 1.0 Mobile
The update Is horrible, it leaves a line down the middle
It needs different picture splits? but other than that its good.
I like it . ????????????????
Related - Photo & Video - Split Pic - Clone Yourself 1.0
More in Photo & Video - for Split Pic - Clone Yourself iPhone
More by Aaron Ray - for Split Pic - Clone Yourself app ioS