Download Skype for iPad iPad iOS
Skype Software S.a.r.l, the publisher behind many iOS app (Skype,Qik Video,Skype for iPad,Skype WiFi), brings Skype for iPad with a number of new features along with the usual bug fixes. Skype for iPad app has been update to version 4.1 with several major changes and improvements. App release that improves performance, provides several new options.
Skype for iPad
Bring your Skype contacts closer with full screen video at your fingertips.
Beautiful and simple, this is Skype built especially for the iPad. Call, video call, or instant message anyone on Skype. Plus, if you add a little Skype Credit, call landlines and mobiles at really low rates.
Click4more: Related apps skype for ipad
Simple to use:
• Join Skype on our website or just sign straight in to your account.
• If you already have a Skype account, your Skype contacts will automatically be there on your iPad.
• We’ve made adding new Skype contacts really easy.
• Once they’re in your Contact list, call, video or instant message them in one touch.
• Flick through recent calls and instant messages in your Skype for iPad history.
• Skype for iPad works over Wi-Fi or 3G (operator data charges may apply). Call Skype contacts on their iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, PC, Mac and even Skype enabled TVs.
Access free Skype features:
• Talk face-to-face or show what you’re seeing with front and back-facing cameras.
• Use Skype for iPad to call anyone else on Skype – and enjoy near CD quality (SILK) sound.
• Instant message and add emoticons to personalize your messages.
Then unlock even more features when you pay a little:
• Make cheap calls to landlines or mobiles from your iPad.
• Get an Online Number from Skype so people can call you on your iPad.
If you want to unlock these extra features, you can pay in a way that suits you.
• Pay As You Go with Skype Credit - great for when you’re using Skype every now and again.
• Pay monthly with a subscription – best if you use Skype a lot.
• Skype video calling requires iOS 4.0 or above.
• Send and receive video using front or back camera on iPhone 4, iPad 2nd Generation, and iPod touch 4th Generation.
• Send and receive video using rear camera on iPhone 3GS.
• Receive video only on iPad 1st Generation and iPod touch 3rd Generation.
• Works with any H264 compatible devices, including TVs.
iOS Skype for iPad 4.1 Mobile
- No list view
- App doesn`t remember if I prefer the list of online contacts.
- Video freezes on app switch.
Please remove ads pop-up whether users have credits or not.
Just downloaded the new update. First, Skype now requires that you allow them to have access to all your contacts, and store them on the Skype servers. If you decline, it boots you out of the app.
Second, this new version drops your call every 30 minutes. I almost exclusively to dial into conference calls for work, most of which are at least an hour long. Now, every 30 minutes Skype hangs itself up, and I have to dial back in...and explain to everyone else on the call why there are so many beeps going on.
I STRONGLY recommend you do not update to this latest version!
Invasion of privacy and dropped calls. That`s not an upgrade, it`s just another company growing in arrogance. I`m deleting it now.
Related - Social Networking - Skype for iPad 4.1
More in Social Networking - for Skype for iPad iPhone
More by Skype Software S.a.r.l - for Skype for iPad app ioS