Download Roadify - NYC Subway, Bus, Parking & Traffic iPhone iPad iOS
☆ Grand Prize Winner ☆ - 2011 NYC BigApps 2.0 Competition
❝Genius.❞ – TechCrunch
❝The Must Have App of the Moment.❞ – BecomingBklyn.com
❝Simply put, it’s the only app I use to get around NYC.❞ – ★★★★★ user review by PrincessBC
Your commute doesn’t have to suck… With Roadify you get the best commuting info available right when you need it, thanks to commuters like you.
By combining real-time updates from people like you with service alerts, traffic reports, and more, Roadify is the first commuter-powered app to cover every car, subway and bus in NYC.
Give updates as you go, say “Thanks” to updates you find helpful and share them to Facebook or Twitter to make sure your friends know. Because there’s nothing worse than being stuck in a station waiting for a train that’s not coming.
Your commute just got a little better, because with Roadify… Now You Know.
SUBWAY and BUS
· GIVE updates about the whereabouts or condition of any NYC subway or bus.
· REPORT bus locations to create real-time ETAs for other riders.
· MTA officially licensed maps, schedules, service alerts & changes!
· FILTER out lines you don’t use to find your favorite ones fast.
· SHARE updates to Twitter and Facebook to ensure your friends and coworkers know too.
· FIND FREE PARKING in your neighborhood with Roadify’s real-time street spot finder. Give your spot before you go and help your neighbors.
· SKIP TRAFFIC. Answer the question "Which bridge is faster?" in a single tap with DecisionPoint Traffic. Highlight your best options and have Roadify make the decision for you.
· GET CHEAP GAS. Head to the cheapest gas station with real-time gas prices and locations.
· FIND LOCAL GARAGES. Rest easy with up-to-date Garage prices and locations.
iOS Roadify - NYC Subway, Bus, Parking & Traffic 2.1 Mobile
useless without Internet
Totally useless underground, which when you think about it is kind of an automatic fail in New York City where you`re on the subway a lot.
For every mode of transit, half the screen is taken up by a really useless scroll of comments from users, often several days old. A lot of them are just random Twitter posts that happen to mention the bus or whatever.
I`d skip this one and get iTrans for the subway (which is easily the best). Not sure of a better bus app, but I`m looking around.
I`m loving this update. You`re obviously listening to the suggestions, thank you for paying attention. This app is clearly superior and well thought out. Excellent job. Free is a super bonus!
Pretty good app
Related - Navigation - Roadify - NYC Subway, Bus, Parking & Traffic 2.1
More in Navigation - for Roadify - NYC Subway, Bus, Parking & Traffic iPhone
More by Roadify - for Roadify - NYC Subway, Bus, Parking & Traffic app ioS