Download Plague Inc. iPhone iPad iOS
Plague Inc. is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation. Can you infect the world?
Your pathogen has just infected `Patient Zero`. Now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.
Brilliantly executed with innovative gameplay and built from the ground up for the iPhone, Plague Inc. evolves the strategy genre and pushes the iPhone (and you) to new levels. It’s You vs. the world - only the strongest can survive!
Click4more: Related apps plague inc
★★Special launch price for the first 10,000 downloads!★★
• Stunning retina graphics with a highly polished interface (Contagion guaranteed)
• Full Save/Load functionality (28 Saves Later!)
• Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world with advanced AI (Outbreak management)
• Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system (I am Legendarily helpful)
• 10 different disease types with radically different strategies to master (10 Monkeys?)
• 50+ countries to infect, hundreds of traits to evolve, thousands of world events to adapt to (Pandemic evolved)
• Game Center and OpenFeint support for scoreboards and achievements
Compatible with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod touch (3rd). Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Localised in English.
★P.S. Give yourself a pat on the back if you got all the themed literature references!★
For the latest info on Plague Inc., or to ask us a question, visit us on twitter @NdemicCreations
iOS Plague Inc. 1.3 Mobile
Seriously good fun... BRAVO!
Okay... To everyone saying no to zombies because this is supposed to be a "serious" game, I cry foul. This is not meant to be a serious game for a few reasons. 1) No one is seriously hoping to exterminate all life (at least I hope not). 2) The ways to actually win rely on very improbable events and strategies. 3) It is a game. I support the zombie upgrade, and I hope it happens.
If the CDC has an emergency preparedness sheet on a zombie apocalypse, then Plague Inc. should have a zombie apocalypse. I`m glad for the sense of humor, and I`ve been wanting to try my hand at playing a game with that very thing.
To anyone interested the game as is... Great game. Challenging. Fun. It takes hours of playing to master it, which is very much worth the $1.
This game is hella fun!
I love this game! They constantly give it amazing updates and support, totally worth a dollar!! The new update is amazing too! Go buy this right now :) I would rate it twice with 5 stars if I could b/c it deserves it!!!!
Related - Games - Plague Inc. 1.3
More in Games - for Plague Inc. iPhone
More by Ndemic Creations - for Plague Inc. app ioS