Download Outliner for iPad iPhone iPad iOS
CarbonFin Outliner for iPad allows you to organize your thoughts, tasks, and projects. Easily create a todo list for today, or track an entire project anywhere you are. Share your outlines, edit them online, and collaborate with other Outliner users.
* Create outlines for structured notes, lists, tasks, tasks with subtasks, projects, etc.
* Search through all your outlines, or find text in the current outline.
* Create items as tasks (with checkboxes) or not
* Add notes to items
* Get a quick view of the progress of a parent task - each shows pie charts to indicate what percent of child items are complete
* Mark an entire tree as complete/not complete at once
* Easily move items within an outline using drag and drop
* Show each item`s notes within the outline, or hide them to make more room
* Show or hide outline numbering
* Copy/paste a single item or all items
* Email outlines as text or OPML
Click4more: Related apps outliner for ipad
Outliner Online Features:
* Securely synchronize your outlines with Outliner Online
* View and edit your outlines in any web browser
* Import outlines as OPML
* Save your outlines as text or OPML
iOS Outliner for iPad 3.0.1 Mobile
On the simple side but great
This app doesn`t have a lot of frills, but for the price it`s a very solid outliner and it`s implemented very well. Does the job cleanly, looks "good" and works.
PDF export would be great - but it seems to be an issue for many outlining apps.
Great for checklists!
As a Special Ed Teacher I use it for generating checklists for evaluating my students in many skill areas. Very convenient to be able to switch between a student`s various evaluations while doing an observation and keep ongoing monitoring among several students.
Solid basic outliner
If you want a basic checklist outliner that`s well-implemented, and will sync between your iPad and iPhone, Carbonfin`s Outliner fits the bill.
However, I can`t help but feel that it could use a bit more metadata capabilities. For example, tagging individual items, or giving them start/due/completed dates. It wouldn`t need to be anything as over-the-top as OmniOutliner`s column layout.
In any case, this works well enough for tracking projects and subtasks.
Related - Productivity - Outliner for iPad 3.0.1
More in Productivity - for Outliner for iPad iPhone
More by CarbonFin - for Outliner for iPad app ioS