Download Nursing Health Assessment Q&A, by Jensen iPhone iPad iOS
Wolters Kluwer Health, the publisher behind many iOS app (Taylorâ€™s Fundamentals of Nursing Q&A,Free Version with Book: Taylor,Smeltzer`s Medical Surgical Nursing, 12th Edition Q&A,Comprehensive Pharmacy Review, 7th Edition Q&A,Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN,LWW`s Medical Assisting Exam Review, 3rd Editio...), brings Nursing Health Assessment Q&A, by Jensen with a number of new features along with the usual bug fixes. Nursing Health Assessment Q&A, by Jensen app has been update to version 1.0 with several major changes and improvements. App release that improves performance, provides several new options.
A companion to the Lippincott Williams and Wilkins textbook, Nursing Health Assessment: A Best Practice Approach, by Sharon Jensen, LWW’s Nursing Health Assessment Q&A, by Jensen allows you to create personalized NCLEX practice quizzes from 586 exam-style questions covering 31 pertinent content areas. Each multiple-choice question includes a rationale to further explain right and wrong answers, helping students grasp complex concepts quickly and retain that knowledge for test day.
● Custom quiz building tools to sort questions by content area, previously answered questions, and quiz length
● Stats tracking to provide overall performance on all 586 questions, and detailed results for each content area to highlight areas requiring further review
● Question timer to help establish pace
● Question browser mode for unscored review of all content sections
● Reference mode to display correct answers immediately for quick review
● Bookmarking to save difficult questions for future study
● Shuffle setting to randomize question order within sections or with all sections
Create the personalized, convenient NCLEX prep program you need with LWW’s Nursing Health Assessment Q&A, by Jensen.
All content © Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
iOS Nursing Health Assessment Q&A, by Jensen 1.0 Mobile
Not NCLEX format at all. True false questions, fill in the blank, and some really strange topics. This might be ok for something but not NCLEX studying
Weird format, not Nclex questions, written terribly. And as another reviewer already wrote, some questions are marked wrong that weren`t really wrong. I will not be using this app any longer.
Great app! So reliable..
Thumbs up! Very helpful ???
Related - Medical - Nursing Health Assessment Q&A, by Jensen 1.0
More in Medical - for Nursing Health Assessment Q&A, by Jensen iPhone
More by Wolters Kluwer Health - for Nursing Health Assessment Q&A, by Jensen app ioS