Download MyScript Memo iPhone iPad iOS
With MyScript Memo, take your notes on the go using your handwriting and convert them to digital text that you can export and share with Evernote®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Gmail or copy/paste to any other text application. MyScript Memo is available in 30 recognition languages (including Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Russian, English, Spanish, French and many more).
In addition, MyScript Memo allows you to create notes including free drawings, pictures and handwritten annotations.
Click4more: Related apps myscript memo
MYSCRIPT MEMO IS USED TO:
• Write memos and liven them up with drawings, diagrams and pictures that you can move or rescale.
• Export entire memo as image.
• Convert handwriting to digital text you can export to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or Gmail.
• Copy/ paste to any other text application.
FULL FUNCTIONALITIES INCLUDE:
★ From the menu
• Memo view:
➡ Visualize your notes as a list of thumbnails sorted by date of creation
➡ Create or delete notes.
• Pen: write and draw. A long tap on the pen icon enables to change ink colour and thickness.
• Eraser: rub out part of information, or the whole note with a long tap
• Undo/ redo.
• Selection: draw a circle around items to select them in order to move, delete or export information.
• Camera: import an image from your library or your camera, if available.
• Export: share information via Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, SMS or emails.
Selected information can be shared:
➡ As text
➡ As image
➡ As Notes file
★ From settings
• Language: choose the recognition language. You can download additional languages for free.
• Keep line breaks: keep the recognized text with the same layout as the handwritten text.
• Ink settings: change the writing line width and color.
• Background: choose your background paper
• Writing guard tab position: when you write on capacitive only tablets, your palm may touch the screen and create malfunction. The guard allows you to exclude the area where the palm will touch the screen.
• Allow Notes format export: if this is active, a new export option will become available. This allows you to save the notes in a file with the MyScript Studio and MyScript Notes file format you can retrieve via iTunes.
• 9 user interface languages:
➡ Chinese Simplified,
➡ Chinese traditional,
• 30 handwriting recognition languages:
➡ Chinese (Simplified),
➡ Chinese (Traditional),
➡ English (Canadian),
➡ English (UK),
➡ English (US),
➡ French (Canada),
➡ French (France),
➡ Portuguese (Portugal),
➡ Portuguese (Brazil),
➡ Spanish (Spain),
➡ Spanish (Mexico),
iOS MyScript Memo 18.104.22.168 Mobile
The handwriting recognition is good but he developers on purpose made the application so feature poor that they rendered it almost useless. Memos cannot be more than one page long, that is an absolute show stopper. Not being able to make paragraphs or use any kind of search function makes it also not very useful. I would gladly pay more money if they included some basic capabilities do not limit memo length, allow searches, and allow paragraphs, at minimum).
Love It .. but wish...
I Love this application - but wish memo`s could be multiple pages long - that would be extremely valuable to me!
This application is the most amazing on the iPad. There are a number of applications that capture handwriting but only one that accurately translates the writing to text. Nothing can compare to the handwriting recognition.
This was actually written in MyScript Memo.
Related - Productivity - MyScript Memo 22.214.171.124
More in Productivity - for MyScript Memo iPhone
More by Vision Objects - for MyScript Memo app ioS