Download Microsoft OneNote iPhone iPad iOS
**Free for a limited time**
Microsoft OneNote Mobile is the easy-to-use, powerful note-taking application for all of your ideas, brought to you by Microsoft Office. OneNote Mobile lets you create and view notes and lists whenever you need them. Sync your notes with free Windows Live online storage and access them from virtually anywhere using your phone, PC, or almost any web browser.
Click4more: Related apps microsoft onenote
With OneNote Mobile, you can:
▪ Create flexible notes that can include text, pictures, bullets, and checkboxes
▪ Check To Do items off on the go
▪ Save time with quick access to your most recent notes
▪ Work with confidence—OneNote Mobile automatically syncs your notes with Windows Live in the background
▪ Organize your notes into sections or create new notebooks using OneNote 2010 or OneNote Web App and access them from your iPhone
▪ iPhone or iPod touch must have iOS 4.2 or higher
▪ A free Windows Live ID is required to use OneNote Mobile —use an existing one or let OneNote Mobile help you sign up
▪ Web functionality uses the free OneNote Web App available on Windows Live, which requires a supported web browser
▪ OneNote Mobile opens notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 or the OneNote Web App
▪ Customizing section colors requires Microsoft OneNote 2010
Access your notes online at http://office.live.com.
iOS Microsoft OneNote 1.3 Mobile
Was it silly to think this would remain free? I guess it was. MS, you almost had my respect. OneNote has always been under-appreciated. Was thinking that might change. But, alas, you had to put a limit on the number of notes. Stupid. You`ll never learn what it takes to compete and lead in the mobile space.
Upgrade Removes Functionality, Forces Purchase
One Note has always been an okay app…not the best, but good enough.
The description for the latest upgrade mentions the iPad app and improved functionality. What it DOESN`T mention is that if you have 500 or more notes it *removes* the ability to edit existing notes or add new notes.
So I`ve upgraded and now I can`t do anything until I pay. Bad form Microsoft
Nice to finally have an iPad version available. Works ok, but is disappointing since attachments aren`t available (only shows "embedded attachments" where they are supposed to appear. This eliminates one of the huge advantages of OneNote - bringing together various files and notes on a common subject. I`ll be sticking with MobileNoter - which handles this quite well.
Related - Productivity - Microsoft OneNote 1.3
More in Productivity - for Microsoft OneNote iPhone
More by Microsoft Corporation - for Microsoft OneNote app ioS