Download Men`s Health Mag iPad iOS
The ALL-NEW Men’s Health iPad App: Newly Redesigned & Available by Subscription!
***Free Access to Print Subscribers! (Coming in November)
Men’s Health isn’t just a magazine. It’s the solution—for every bit of chaos, confusion, or suffering that the world can inflict on the male of the species. Belly fat. Fatheaded bosses. Exercise plateaus. Exercise excuses. Her boredom. His boredom. The fast-food menu. The wine list. We give men the tools, strategies, and motivation to handle all of this and more.
Click4more: Related apps mens health mag
***Please make sure to update your iPad to iOS5 to take full advantage of all the new functionality in this application. This app does not support the iPhone OS.
NOVEMBER ISSUE NOW AVAILABLE! New this month:
* Henry Cavill–star of Superman and Immortals–will teach you how to break your fitness barriers
* Join Man vs. Wild star, Bear Grylls, in his natural habitat (a sheer rock face), along with an exclusive video
* Care for a drink? Raise your bar IQ alongside Christina Hendricks and our Thinking Man`s Guide to Drinking
* How To Date Any Woman. Say no more.
* Want to eat the best foods every day? We`ve found the 125 Best Foods for Men at the grocery store.
* The Cult of CrossFit: Are you ready to join the WOD squad?
* War is maiming men in the most intimate way possible. So how DO you reconstruct the manliest organ (Yes, That.)?
* Repaint a room in record time, give your mutt a cut, and watch as Jacques Pépin roasts a perfect bird, all in this month`s "How To Do Everything Better."
* Getting chilly? Our style section will show you the best coat for your winter, no matter where you live.
* And tons of other useful stuff!
1-Year Subscription: $23.99, automatically renewed until canceled
•New issues will be automatically downloaded to your iPad as they become available
•The new Men’s Health iPad edition supports progressive downloading, so you can view the issue as it downloads
•Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
*Don¹t delete your existing Men¹s Health app! Use it to receive free access to previously downloaded issues.
iOS Men`s Health Mag 1.4.2 Mobile
Good solid app
A good solid app. Makes good use of swiping and basic interactivity to make the magazine intuitive navigate. I also love the animations, which made me realize I did a couple of workouts incorrectly.
Very happy with this app...met all of my expectations.
Related - Health & Fitness - Men`s Health Mag 1.4.2
More in Health & Fitness - for Men`s Health Mag iPhone
More by Rodale, Inc. - for Men`s Health Mag app ioS