Download Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN iPhone iPad iOS
Wolters Kluwer Health, the publisher behind many iOS app (Taylorâ€™s Fundamentals of Nursing Q&A ,Free Version with Book: Taylor ,Smeltzer`s Medical Surgical Nursing, 12th Edition Q&A ,Comprehensive Pharmacy Review, 7th Edition Q&A ,Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN ,LWW`s Medical Assisting Exam Review, 3rd Editio...), brings Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN with a number of new features along with the usual bug fixes. Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN app has been update to version 1.0 with several major changes and improvements. App release that improves performance, provides several new options.
A companion to the highly popular Lippincott Williams and Wilkins textbook, Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN, Tenth Edition, by Diane M Billings, EdD, RN, FAAN, Lippincott’s Q&A for NCLEX-RN mobile app allows you to study on the go by creating personalized NCLEX practice quizzes from approximately 1000 exam-style questions covering 40 nursing content areas. Each of these highest-quality multiple-choice questions and answers includes a clear, detailed rationale to explain both the right and wrong answers, helping students grasp complex concepts and retain that knowledge for test day.
● 1,000 highest-quality questions covering all the NCLEX subject areas
● Updated for the latest NCLEX-RN test plan
● Includes alternate-format questions: drag and drop, multiple-response, chart exhibit, hotspot, fill-in-the-blank calculations, etc.
● Custom quiz building tools to sort questions by content area, previously answered questions, and quiz length
● Stats tracking to provide overall performance on all 1,000 questions, and detailed results for each content area to highlight areas requiring further review
● Question timer to help establish pace
● Question browser mode for unscored review of all content sections
● Reference mode to display correct answers immediately for quick review
● Bookmarking to save difficult questions for future study
● Shuffle setting to randomize question order within sections or with all sections
Create the personalized, convenient NCLEX prep program you need with Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN.
All content © Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
iOS Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN 1.0 Mobile
The questions are great and the rationales are thorough, BUT I found many errors (about 10%!). It said some of my answers were incorrect, but the rationale explained why my answer was actually right. One question referenced a fetal strip, which wasn`t there. Clean up the sloppiness and I would rate it higher. Frustrating for a $30 app.
Pretty good, but...
Good questions, but no calculator?!? What`s up with that??? A bit pricey too, if the app had a calculator and maybe cost less $$ I would give 5 stars!
I was pretty amazed at this app, considering that it`s free. Very helpful since you can customize your tests and there are many questions in the app. Rationales are okay but they need a little more explaining.
Related - Medical - Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN 1.0
More in Medical - for Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN iPhone
More by Wolters Kluwer Health - for Lippincott`s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN app ioS