Download iTribune Reader for iPad iPad iOS
Now you can access the leading provider of news and information for San Luis Obispo County.
Access your e-edition of The Tribune with the iTribune Reader for iPad.
Click4more: Related apps itribune reader for ipad
Requires a subscription to The Tribune`s e-edition.
About In-App Subscriptions and Auto-Renewal:
• The Tribune offers monthly iPad Edition subscriptions for $5.99 per month or yearly iPad Edition subscriptions for $59.99 per year.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed.
iOS iTribune Reader for iPad 2.6 Mobile
Really bad biased news paper
This paper is to far left .the options by far left people like Paul krugman is disgusting
Unfair business practice
In Mar 2012 I paid for a one year subscription and now that they have revised, and grossly increased their rates they have invalidated my 10 month old purchase. Slimy way to get more money from committed customers.
Related - News - iTribune Reader for iPad 2.6
More in News - for iTribune Reader for iPad iPhone
More by The Tribune/SanLuisObispo.com - for iTribune Reader for iPad app ioS