Download iChromy - Chrome Style Web Browser iPad iOS
iChromy brings the best of Chrome’s interface and speed to the iPad.
1. Tabs on Top
It’s very easy to open, switch and close tabs.
Type search keywords or URL in one box.
3. Extra space for the web content
The address bar will be hidden automatically when you scroll down the page, so you get the the extra space for web content. To show the address bar, just tap the tab again.
Click4more: Related apps ichromy chrome style web browser
4. Read later and Reading list (Offline reading)
One click to save a page to reading list, so you can view them offline. One click to remove a page from the reading list. It’s fast to get pages in and out.
5. Share to different places
Share the page to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Diigo, Instapaper etc.
6. Context search
Search from context menu directly.
7. Open link in new tab
Long press a link and choose different open options.
Follow us on Twitter: @diigo
What`s in next version?
1) Add .com button
2) Auto Scroll to the top when tap status bar
3) other features
4) Bug fix: Only 10 bookmarks are displayed in the bookmark popover window.
iOS iChromy - Chrome Style Web Browser 3.8 Mobile
Excellent Browser | SUGGESTIONS FOR BETTERMENT
Chromium Diigo Browser
Having used safari on iPhone since 2007, and on iPad for a year, using this browser is a pleasant experience.
– The simplified interface with search integrated into address bar makes things smooth, easy and intuitive just like the google Chrome.
– The full screen view is wonderful, so is the disappearance of the tool bar from top while scrolling down a page.
– The Incognito Mode is useful, necessary, and great.
– Ability to highlight text and see it later is marvelous.
After having used the browser for sometime, I felt that there are features and options that can be implemented to improve the browser manifold.
SUGGESTIONS FOR BETTERMENT
– Highlight in Multi-Colour : Currently only yellow is available. Add the option to highlight in a few more colours. One of the most useful feature of the browser will become better thus.
– Ability to Underline Text : Just like highlight, but it is underlining. Makes for better reading on some sites, especially on learning sites.
– Highlight with Shapes : Ability to mark a section of the page with Rectangles, Circles, Arrows, Speech bubbles. It is just like the Annotation feature on the Mac OS Preview program. This will add more useful features, and better the use of the browser manifold. Currently there is only one way to highlight and save content for later perusal, which is highlighting; but highlighting works only in texts, and not on images or parts. Please add this feature. Please.
Also the ability to change the Colour of the Shapes.
– Integrate Reader or Readability : Ability to view just the article without the clutter is priceless. Look up Readability on google. Integrate that into the browser so that when that option is on, the pages load directly in Readability Mode.
– Readability Article Email : One click emailing of the entire article with highlights and markings. Safari Reader mode does that : When in Reader mode, the emailing feature emails the whole article, not just the link alone.
– Identify Browser As : Add iPhone safari also to the list. Some web-apps and websites designed for iPhone safari does not load or work well with iPad.
As a daily user of this browser, I want it to be better. And I hope that more people will use it, and help to make this great browser even greater.
With Respect & Regards,
Buggy, no dev web site
Tried to report a bug (pinch zoom works only momentarily then resets) but the Developer Web Site button just brings up a web page.
Works as advertised ! - very Chrome-like
So far the best free web browser I`ve tried. Adds functionality & easy GUI for the Ipad.
Related - Utilities - iChromy - Chrome Style Web Browser 3.8
More in Utilities - for iChromy - Chrome Style Web Browser iPhone
More by Diigo Inc. - for iChromy - Chrome Style Web Browser app ioS