- MONOPOLY Here & Now: The World Edition
- Tozzle - Toddler`s favorite puzzle
- Doodle Jump - BE WARNED: Insanely Addictive!
- Truck Transporter Driving 3D - Real Cargo Driving & Parking Simulation at Construction Over Mountain
- New-born Mermaid`s Games - little baby clinic dress-up and make-over simulator
Download Hay Day iPhone iPad iOS
Hay Day is a totally new farming experience with smooth gestural controls lovingly handcrafted for your iPad or iPhone.
★★ Available in English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Português, Italiano, Türk, Nederlands, Norske ★★
Get back to nature and experience the peaceful, simple life of working the land and rearing chickens, pigs, cows and sheep.
Click4more: Related apps hay day
Make a name for yourself by harvesting crops and building bakeries, sugar mills and dairies that turn your fresh produce into wholesome goods you can trade with your friends at your very own Farmer`s Market.
★★★★★ “Hayday. Love playing this game.”
★★★★★ “Love the swipe mechanics. The swiping feels really cool.”
★★★★★ “Wow. I was a bit skeptic about playing a farming game, but this game is absolutely beautiful, havent played anything at its level on iOS!”
★★★★★ “Such a fun and addicting game! The animals and all they do is super cute - never a dull moment!!! Love it”
• FREE TO PLAY!
• Produce delicious food using natural ingredients from your very own farm
• Buy and sell your healthy, farm-fresh produce at the Farmer’s Market
• Play and trade with your friends on Game Center and Facebook
• Easy, fun touch gestures that mimic real farming activities
• Raise and care for funny farm animals with quirky personalities!
• Build processing facilities like a sugar mill or a loom
• Work the land and improve your farm with different tools
• Beautiful animations and sounds. Your farm really feels alive!
• Retina optimized for the new iPad
Having problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
iOS Hay Day 0.7.35 Mobile
Well, last night I "landscaped" my farm using the awesome new trees. This morning I collected my fruit and to my dismay all my trees died. If I want to restore my beautiful landscaping to its former glory I am forced to post it on Facebook (which I absolutely will not do, ever) or use my limited axes, which isn`t practical if the trees keep dying. Dying trees = huge mistake. This was a 5 star review now it is a 1 star and will remain so unless the massive tree failure is fixed. What a horrible, horrible idea. If I wanted to annoy people on Facebook I would play FarmVille. PAY FOR YOUR OWN ADVERTISING!!!
Posted previous to fruit trees:
I got this app off of tapjoy while getting gems for Kingdoms of Camelot: BfN and intended to immediately erase it. Once I ran it, I got drawn in by the great animations. I`m a sucker for cartoon, cutesy stuff. I rarely keep an app for very long and even more rarely do I rate them, but for this game I made an exception. It`s a really great app and I highly recommend it. I look forward to what the future holds for my farm and this app. Keep up the good work!!
One of the things I liked the most about this game was that I didn`t have to rely on anyone but myself to do/buy/upgrade things. Now with this FB crap this is turning into FarmVille :(
It`s ridiculous that you are "forcing" people to use FB to get certain things... Bad option... Make us work or sell for fertilizer, water for trees... Not FB!!!
Fun game but...
What is this new link to FB to fix trees?? Not happy. That is totally annoying!!
Other than that I really enjoy playing!! Addictive!
More in Games - for Hay Day iPhone
More by Supercell - for Hay Day app ioS