Download Eat Sleep Lite iPhone iPad iOS
Eat Sleep gives you a speedy and intuitive way to track totals and trends in your babyâ€™s eating, sleeping, and diaper habits. Try Eat Sleep with this ad-supported, fully-funcional lite version. If you choose to purchase the full version, all of the entries from Eat Sleep Lite will be quickly and easily imported.
Instead of bugging busy parents with timers and schedules, Eat Sleep provides a fast and easy way to enter details when you finally get that quiet moment. Simply click Eat, Sleep, or Diaper and zip through the convenient menus to enter your information quickly, no typing required. You can track all of the important data in your babyâ€™s day with just a few quick taps of your thumb. Now thatâ€™s convenient!
Click4more: Related apps eat sleep lite
Flip through a combined view of each day or check babyâ€™s eating, sleeping and diaper information in a combined format. Eat Sleep gives you peace of mind at a glance knowing that everything is on track and baby is happy, sleeping, and well fed.
- Track sides and minutes for breastfeeding.
- Track ounces for bottle feeding.
- Track babyâ€™s sleeping patterns with easy menus that help jog your memory and quickly enter blocks of time.
- Simple options and no calendars to mess with. Select roughly when baby started sleeping and about how long, and the app does the rest!
- Track wet diapers, dirty diapers, or both.
- Breastfeeding? Know for sure your baby is getting enough to eat by tracking diaper changes and contents.
- No messing with timers at 4am! Enter the information when itâ€™s convenient to you. Eat Sleep will help you keep track when you have time.
- Clean and attractive design. No digging around in menus and options to see whatâ€™s going on with your babyâ€™s eating, sleeping, and diaper habits. Dive right in and start tracking!
- One click interface! You can access everything in Eat Sleep with just your thumb â€“ handy for busy moms with their hands full.
iOS Eat Sleep Lite 2.2 Mobile
I had it when baby was first born but due to a continual lack of sleep, I would forget to log stuff right away and going backwards to figure out how long the baby slept was a pain...hence only 4 out of 5 stars.
I recently decide to start up again (at 4 months) to track sleep and diapers and I love it. I think the trouble I had earlier was user error lol!
Great starter tool
This was a great way to get started in tracking everything easily and quickly. Already had to use it when talking with the nurse hotline in the middle of the night. However the timing isn`t exact, it rounds in increments of 5,10,15. I would like precision. Sometimes the number or time I need isn`t there and that can be frustrating. Again, great to get started but I will be on the lookout for a better app.
Downloaded this app for my second baby because I needed to keep track of diaper changes as we had decided to breastfeed him. I really like it! Easy to use and nice UI. Only thing I would change is that there would be an option under feeding that said "started nursing" so I didn`t have to remember what time we started. They have it in the sleep section but not the feeding section
Related - Medical - Eat Sleep Lite 2.2
More in Medical - for Eat Sleep Lite iPhone
More by BitMethod - for Eat Sleep Lite app ioS