Download Dropbox iPhone iPad iOS
Dropbox is the easiest way to sync and share your files online and across computers.
- View photos, videos, documents, and presentations in your Dropbox on the go.
- Save photos and videos taken with your iPhone's camera to your Dropbox, including HD videos on your iPhone 4!
Click4more: Related apps dropbox
- Share and send files via email, or copy and paste links to share with another app.
- Export Dropbox files to other iPhone and iPad apps.
- "Favorite" files to download them for fast, offline viewing.
- Swipe your way through photo galleries
This app requires a Dropbox account. If you donâ€™t already have a Dropbox account, the app will allow you to create one for free.
For more information on Dropbox and its services, visit Dropbox.com where you can also get online access to your file, download clients for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux, or upgrade your storage to up to 100 GB.
iOS Dropbox 1.5.4 Mobile
Dropbox is a great service and the app works fine. My only wish is that I could edit file names, and add, delete, and move directories.
To those complaining that 2GB is not enough space, remember that you get that for FREE. You can obtain more space by referring friends and uploading photos. If you need more space, take a crowbar to your wallet and pay for an upgrade. What else in life do you expect to be given for free? Sheesh.
Was working great and now it crashes as soon as it tries to start. Too bad - I really found I useful. Now have to find an alternative product.
File overwrite please!!!!!
What is the purpose of allowing me to upload files from other apps if the file is just going to be renamed upon uploading? It used to work this way but they changed it. Totally defeats the purpose of trying to keep apps in sync.
Related - Productivity - Dropbox 1.5.4
More in Productivity - for Dropbox iPhone
More by Dropbox - for Dropbox app ioS