Download Beat the Traffic iPhone iOS
Triangle Software LLC, the publisher behind many iOS app (Beat the Traffic,Beat the Traffic HD,Beat theTraffic Plus+,Beat the Traffic HD Plus+,WRCB Chattanooga Traffic,Drivee), brings Beat the Traffic with a number of new features along with the usual bug fixes. Beat the Traffic app has been update to version 2.01 with several major changes and improvements. App release that improves performance, provides several new options.
Beat the TrafficÂ® is the easiest way to enjoy a hassle-free commute in the USA and Canada.
Beat the TrafficÂ® quickly provides live traffic maps, showing traffic speeds and incidents on major routes for more than 100 cities.
Click4more: Related apps beat the traffic
What are the special features for your iPhone?
- Quickly view accurate traffic conditions for your current location, or search for a city in the USA or Canada using the Beat the TrafficÂ® Appâ€™s search tool
- Get details of the incidents and roadwork
- View Weather information combined with traffic within the same map interface
- See the traffic forecast
- Get Weather details and 7 days weather Forecast
- Grayscale color mode for the colorblind people
- Participate in the traffic information gathering process and report an incident or traffic condition for others in the network to benefit!
- Personalize your experience with MyTraffic and get instant access to your personal routes, forecasts and cameras. MyTraffic is a subscription service, which costs $19.95 per year with a 2 week free trial. Note that the App works very well without MyTraffic and there is no requirement to subscribe.
Live traffic cameras are accessible in 33 cities:
New York City, Houston, Atlanta, Toronto, Phoenix, Seattle, San Bernardino, Minneapolis, Denver, Portland, Sacramento, San Antonio, Providence, Nashville, Memphis, Louisville, Hartford, Buffalo, Salt Lake City, Raleigh-Durham, Tucson, Fresno, New Haven, Omaha, Bakersfield, Boise, Chattanooga, Redding, Macon, Beaverton, Chico.
Let Beat the TrafficÂ® Get You There!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
iOS Beat the Traffic 2.01 Mobile
Thanks for fixing crash
1.7.1 crashed really hard in iOS 5. It`s a welcome fix! Simplification of accident report is another important safety improvement. Thanks for listening.
I used to rely on BTT because of its data accuracy, which I routinely compare with several other apps. I also like the "REALSPEED" feature, and that it assigns a numeric value to colour code. But recently INTRIX Traffic has caught up in data, sometimes beating BTT in timeliness. This raised relevance of BTT`s lag in design.
For starters, BTT has no data on local road. This limits its usefulness when you have several alternative local routes. Secondly, it tends to zoom back to the original scale after your manual change.
Besides, I`m still not sure what "Incident severity" settings do. I set mine to "high" but all low severity incidents still show up.
Works great again since the update
Hooray iOS 5 works now
Back on the list as one of the best apps since the iOS 5 bug is fixed now
Related - Navigation - Beat the Traffic 2.01
More in Navigation - for Beat the Traffic iPhone
More by Triangle Software LLC - for Beat the Traffic app ioS