Download Adobe Reader iPhone iPad iOS
Adobe Reader is the free global standard for reliably viewing and sharing PDF documents across platfoms and devices. Easily and efficiently access the widest range of PDF file types—including PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDF documents and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDF files. Now available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, Adobe Reader offers fast, high-quality interaction with PDF.
View PDF files
• Quickly open PDF files from email , the Web or any application that supports "Open In..."
• View PDF Portfolios, PDF Packages, annotations and drawing markups
• Read text annotations such as Sticky Notes
Click4more: Related apps adobe reader
Access encrypted PDF files
• Open and view password-protected PDF files
• Access files secured by Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management, which helps protect sensitive documents
• Supports the highest grade of PDF encryption, up to AES256
Interact with PDF files
• Search text to find specific information
• Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF file
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Quickly navigate through large files using thumbnails
• Select and copy text from a PDF file to the clipboard
Print and share files
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint
• Share PDF files with other applications using "Open In..."
• Email PDF documents as attachments
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Czech, Polish and Turkish
Adobe Reader for iOS is a free app
iOS Adobe Reader 10.3 Mobile
I don`t know why people are bashing this app. It has a pleasant interface with a huge feature set (especially now that you can add text and rename files) and it`s free. It beats the iOS PDF reader hands down.
Not a good product
Can not handle big files, crash all the time..and lack a lot of functions that other apps has...PDF Expert is the best....
Great App, NEEDS THESE 3 FEATURES...
I love the ability to mark up PDFs and this is one of the best for it. However, once I have highlighted, made notes, or otherwise marked up many pages of a 200+ page document, I have no way of going back to those pages without going page by page to find them.
1) Need to be able to bookmark a page
2) Need to be able to find pages with edits in them
3) Need to be able to copy BOOKMARKED and/or EDITED pages of the PDF to a new PDF.
With these 3 things added, I would not need any other PDF app for my use.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make these changes and I will update to 5 STARS.
Related - Business - Adobe Reader 10.3
More in Business - for Adobe Reader iPhone
More by Adobe Systems Incorporated - for Adobe Reader app ioS